Due to multiple requests from companies the event format has been switched to a virtual event where all B2B meetings can be managed remotely via 1:1 Video Calls. So please proceed with registration. Booking of B2B meetings will be opened from 1 October onwards.
The Enterprise Europe Network operating by West Pomerania Economic Development Association is inviting you to participate in the 11th edition of Matchmaking Event, which so far has been organized in the framework of BUD-GRYF & HOME Fair 2020. This year, due to Covid-19 outbrake, the Fair itself has been cancelled.
Our virtual b2b event focuses on three main topics:
This Networking event will target a wide spectrum of companies from Europe and beyond, so if you wish to present your offer, find a suitable business partner and as a result make business, be prepared for a number of one-to-one pre-arranged Video Calls with entrepreneurs ready for a match!
- Construction materials
- Machines & tools
- Finishing materials for construction & interior decoration
- Renewable & conventional energy
- Service providers: geodesy, cartography, designing
Why to participate?
- to meet potential business partners
- to find out about new technologies, trends
- to find suppliers, subcontractors, clients and many more...
- to initiate cross-border contacts and promote own business
- to establish relations with Job Agencies in order to find qualified workers
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile the better it will be recognized.
If you are not convinced yet, take a look at the video clip from an onsite event: