After careful consideration, and in light of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, we are postponing the 11th edition of BUD-GRYF & HOME b2b meetings to 23rd of October 2020. We will get back to you with more information on specific dates in the coming weeks.
The Enterprise Europe Network operating by West Pomerania Economic Development Association is inviting you to participate in the 11th Matchmaking Event organized within the framework of BUD-GRYF & HOME Fair 2020
The event focuses on three main topics:
This Networking event will target a wide spectrum of companies from Europe, so if you wish to present your offer, find a suitable business partner and as a result make business, be prepared for a number of one-to-one pre-arranged meetings with entrepreneurs ready for a match!
For the very first time, the event will be held at the Łasztownia Island next to Szczecin Boulevards, a vibrant and trendy place with a beautiful panorama of the whole city.
At one place, one time and at no cost !
- Construction materials
- Machines & tools
- Finishing materials for construction & interior decoration
- Renewable & conventional energy
- Service providers: geodesy, cartography, designing
Why to participate?
- to meet potential business partners
- to find out about new technologies, trends
- to find suppliers, subcontractors, clients and many more...
- to initiate cross-border contacts and promote own business
- to establish relations with Job Agencies in order to find qualified workers
What do we offer?
- free of charge access to fairs
- English-Polish and German-Polish interpreters at your disposal
- technical assistance
- your profile in a paper catalogue disseminated among participants
- an unique opportunity to see the Szczecin City from a different perspective
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile the better it will be recognized.
If you are not convinced yet, take a look at the video clip from 2018 edition: